SOBAC can help you significantly !
28 th April at Sean and Nollaigh McDermott FAHY, CO. GALWAY : comparative soil profile by SOBAC's scientific director.
The farm :
- May 2013 : 1st application of 3 T of BACTÉRIOSOL.
- 2013 : BACTÉRIOLIT in slurry after the last rotation of grazing.
- 2014 : BACTÉRIOLIT in slurry after the last rotation of grazing + slurry in june after reseeding on the new farm (whole farm with SOBAC's concept).
- 2015 : BACTERIOLIT in slurry after the last rotation of grazing.
Comparative soil profile : field fertilization scheme.
ECONOMICAL, AGRONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS :
- Creation of humus
- Better structure of the soil
- Better drainage
- Deeper and denser root system
- Increased gross margin per hectare
- Replaces any common fertilisation
- Significant resistance to hydric stress
- Reduction of losses through leaching or evaporation