Bactériosol Booster is used to supplement Bactériosol. Its role is to provide localised fertilisation at sowing time for an optimal quality harvest.
Bactériosol Booster* improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of the rhizosphere thanks to spontaneous micro-organisms from Marcel MEZY Technologies (specifically, fungi and bacteria) develop on plant compost made of a selection of natural plants ;
- soil-plant exchanges
- root development
- micro-organisms, particularly mycorrhizal fungi
- rhizospheric soil humus as close as possible to the seed.
The plant can better express its potential, in terms of both yield and quality. It withstands external aggressions better and is better able to use the water in the soil while using less inputs.
The action of Bactériosol Booster is localised at the rhizosphere, while Bactériolit or Bactériosol, applied on the surface, acts over the entire soil.
*Product usable in ORGANIC FARMING in compliance with the regulations (EU) n°2018/848 and (EU) 2021/1165. Product complies with NOP (US National Organic Program) - MADE IN FRANCE
Bactériosol Booster bénéfits
- Develops mycorrhizal exchanges
- Develops rooting
- Greater resistance to external aggressions / diseases
- Crop homogeneity
PROFITABILITY & SELF-SUFFICIENCY
- Optimises quality and yield
- Replaces starter fertiliser
- Participates in increasing gross profit margin
- Saves on inputs