To quickly create humus in any type of soil or climate to develop fertility, by reducing inputs and locking-in carbon.
Bactériosol is an organic amendment, NFU 44-051, exists as a formula usable in ORGANIC FARMING - MADE IN FRANCE.
Bactériosol technology is based on the action of certain micro-organisms spontaneously arising from Marcel Mézy Technologies. It recycles the mineral elements not absorbed by the plants and rapidly increases the humus content of the soil. It boosts soil fertility by allowing the soil to release its natural nutritive potential, and restores all the necessary elements for good plant growth. With Bactériosol, inputs can be sharply reduced, profit margins improved, and self-sufficiency and yields increased. This one-of-a-kind technology focuses on "life" and beneficially impacts soil health and life.
It structures and balances the soil, makes it less compact, increases its porosity, regulates its pH and creates an environment conducive to fauna development and activity. It thereby promotes a positive "soil-plant" relationship, reflected in higher nutritive quality of plant and animal production. Powerful "carbon traps", the Marcel Mézy Technologies were showcased by MEZAGRI and SOBAC (members of Club ADEME International) at COP21 PARIS 2015, as an agricultural solution in the fight against global warming. They were also adopted by the "4 FOR 1000" initiative launched by the Ministry of Agriculture.
Humus formation improves soil structure and soil fertility. It has many consequences, in particular :
- Optimises fertilisation management
- Nutritional qualities of production
- Increased resistance to drought and disease
- Better rooting (deeper and denser) and thereby plant uptake of nutrients
- Improved soil structure: more aerated and porous
- Erosion reduction
- Balances the natural pH of the soil
ECONOMICS AND INCOME
- Improved margins per ha
- Improved margins per livestock unit
- Increased gross operating profit
- Sustainability of soil capital
- Reduces or eliminates nitrogen-based fertilisation
- Eliminates the need for conventional fertilisation and any form of calcic amendments. (P and K)
- Because the soil is easier to plough, less fuel consumption.
- Higher-quality products
PROFITABILITY & SELF-SUFFICIENCY
- Replaces all mineral and organic fertilisation
- Reduces use of phytosanitary products
- Improves yields and quality
- Higher-quality forage
- An effective response to new agro-environmental standards
- Reduction in pollutants and thus improved soil quality
- Water savings and reduced irrigation
- Reduced losses through leaching of soluble elements including nitrates
- Carbon storage and reduction in greenhouse gas emissions